NC truck driver killed in I-80 accident
September 20, 2012 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- All lanes were shutdown going eastbound on Interstate 80 Thursday afternoon near Morris after a fatal accident involving two semis and a vehicle.
Illinois State Police said Norman Hargus,41, of Lenoir, North Carolina, was pronounced deceased on the scene. The other drivers were hospitilized with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
Police continue to investigate.
- Bitter cold expected to last through weekend 48 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Weekender Saturday Edition 12-7-13
34 min ago
- Let's Dish: Chocolate Crepes
17 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through weekend
48 min ago