Mark Ditka, ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka's son, gets 2nd DUI since May, report says
October 10, 2012 (DEERFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The son of former Chicago Bears Coach Mike Ditka is facing DUI charges, according to a published report.
The Chicago Tribune reports Mark Ditka was pulled over one block from his suburban Deerfield home early Sunday. Police say they found a bottle of hydrocodone in his car.
The 49-year-old reportedly refused to take a breathalyzer or to give a blood sample.
Mark Ditka was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance.
This is his second DUI arrest since May.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos