Mark Ditka, ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka's son, gets 2nd DUI since May, report says
October 10, 2012 (DEERFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The son of former Chicago Bears Coach Mike Ditka is facing DUI charges, according to a published report.
The Chicago Tribune reports Mark Ditka was pulled over one block from his suburban Deerfield home early Sunday. Police say they found a bottle of hydrocodone in his car.
The 49-year-old reportedly refused to take a breathalyzer or to give a blood sample.
Mark Ditka was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance.
This is his second DUI arrest since May.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 18 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
12 min ago