Man shot in thigh in Gold Coast
October 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Gunfire erupted in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood early Tuesday.
According to police, a man was shot in the thigh at approximately 5 a.m. at State Street and Chestnut.
The man was taken to a hospital in stable condition.
Chicago police said they were looking for the shooter.
There was no immediate word on a motive.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap