Lycee Francais de Chicago Fall French Market
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- You're invited to experience French culture and language and of course food at an annual event right here in Chicago.
Caroline de Langhe, a parent at the Lycée, and Chef Ben Reaves of Brasserie 54 by LM, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event and to show off a French recipe.
The Lycée Français de Chicago 8th Annual Fall French Market
Friday, November 2: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 3: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 4: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lycee Francais de Chicago
613 Bittersweet Place
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 5 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 4 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 31 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 33 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All