Lycee Francais de Chicago Fall French Market
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- You're invited to experience French culture and language and of course food at an annual event right here in Chicago.
Caroline de Langhe, a parent at the Lycée, and Chef Ben Reaves of Brasserie 54 by LM, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event and to show off a French recipe.
The Lycée Français de Chicago 8th Annual Fall French Market
Friday, November 2: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 3: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 4: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lycee Francais de Chicago
613 Bittersweet Place
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 2 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs; more snow coming 1 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil 28 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
2 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs; more...
1 min ago
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
32 min ago