Naperville Murders: Mother accused of killing 2 kids appears in court
November 8, 2012 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The woman accused of killing her 7-year-old son and a 5-year-old girl she was caring for in Naperville appeared in court Thursday.
Prosecutors have filed a motion to have a state attorney- appointed psychologist or psychiatrist to examine Elzbieta Plackowska.
Nothing was argued in court Thursday and the judge didn't rule on anything.
All sides will be back in court Tuesday.
local, sarah schulte
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 1 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 15 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 12 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- 7 in :77