Naperville Murders: Mother accused of killing 2 kids appears in court
November 8, 2012 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The woman accused of killing her 7-year-old son and a 5-year-old girl she was caring for in Naperville appeared in court Thursday.
Prosecutors have filed a motion to have a state attorney- appointed psychologist or psychiatrist to examine Elzbieta Plackowska.
Nothing was argued in court Thursday and the judge didn't rule on anything.
All sides will be back in court Tuesday.
local, sarah schulte
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash 32 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet 56 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 59 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple... 12 min ago
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77