Doorbuster deals on Thanksgiving Day
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- They are the sales that make shoppers go insane each year, doorbuster deals, and this year the insanity is falling on Thanksgiving Day.
So are the deals worth giving up thanksgiving dinner? You be the judge.
On Thanksgiving morning, Kmart has a 32-inch LCD for $97 while supplies last.
Thursday night, Sears has a Toshiba 50-inch LED that normally retails for $799. It is marked down to $299.
There are other deals.
You want the iPad 2? It's at Wal-Mart, Thursday night, for $399 and you get a $75 Wal-Mart gift card with the deal.
The Xbox with Kinect is on sale Thursday night at Target for $50 off.
Best Buy is bucking the trend and opening Black Friday morning. They have doorbuster TV deals and an Asus laptop half-off at just $250.
Kohl's also opening on Friday. They have a 4-quart programmable slow cooker for $9.99.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer