Derrick Rose could return to Bulls practice soon, report says
December 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose is not far away from returning to practice, according to a published report.
The Chicago Sun-Times quoted an NBA source who reportedly said it could be just weeks until Rose practices with the team again.
Derrick Rose has been seen doing sprints and cutting on his surgically repaired knee.
There was no firm timetable for his return. However, many have speculated that Rose could be back some time in February 2013.
In the meantime, the Chicago Bulls were scheduled to host the Indiana Pacers at the United Center Tuesday night.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour 44 min ago
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot