Derrick Rose could return to Bulls practice soon, report says
December 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose is not far away from returning to practice, according to a published report.
The Chicago Sun-Times quoted an NBA source who reportedly said it could be just weeks until Rose practices with the team again.
Derrick Rose has been seen doing sprints and cutting on his surgically repaired knee.
There was no firm timetable for his return. However, many have speculated that Rose could be back some time in February 2013.
In the meantime, the Chicago Bulls were scheduled to host the Indiana Pacers at the United Center Tuesday night.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 15 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 49 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 11 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 43 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake