Driver wanted in fatal Joliet hit-and-run
December 4, 2012 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are looking for the driver of a car that struck two people near the intersection of William and Curtis streets on Saturday morning in Joliet.
Luis Valladolid, 68, and his wife were walking their dog when they were hit the by gray or silver car. Valladolid died; his wife was slightly injured.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 44 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 2 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 50 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
2 min ago