Driver wanted in fatal Joliet hit-and-run
December 4, 2012 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are looking for the driver of a car that struck two people near the intersection of William and Curtis streets on Saturday morning in Joliet.
Luis Valladolid, 68, and his wife were walking their dog when they were hit the by gray or silver car. Valladolid died; his wife was slightly injured.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 7 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 12 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street 21 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos