Girlfriend to be charged in first Gary murder of 2013
January 10, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Charges could be filed Thursday in the first homicide of the year in Gary.
Police found 20-year-old Gregory Cole dead Wednesday when they responded to reports of someone possibly injured. He had been stabbed in his home.
Cole's live-in girlfriend, who is the mother of his son, was arrested and is expected to be charged sometime Thursday.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 59 min ago
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 47 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
59 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
9 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
27 min ago