Girlfriend to be charged in first Gary murder of 2013
January 10, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Charges could be filed Thursday in the first homicide of the year in Gary.
Police found 20-year-old Gregory Cole dead Wednesday when they responded to reports of someone possibly injured. He had been stabbed in his home.
Cole's live-in girlfriend, who is the mother of his son, was arrested and is expected to be charged sometime Thursday.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos