Payroll delayed for Dixmoor village employees
February 8, 2013 (DIXMOOR, Ill.) (WLS) -- Payroll is being delayed until Monday for village employees in south suburban Dixmoor.
Mayor Keevan Grimmett said the village was not able to transfer funds for payroll.
Grimmett says three village trustees who are upset with his budget policies have stopped attending meetings or voting on action items.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation