Payroll delayed for Dixmoor village employees
February 8, 2013 (DIXMOOR, Ill.) (WLS) -- Payroll is being delayed until Monday for village employees in south suburban Dixmoor.
Mayor Keevan Grimmett said the village was not able to transfer funds for payroll.
Grimmett says three village trustees who are upset with his budget policies have stopped attending meetings or voting on action items.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 18 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 14 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 39 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
40 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos