Payroll delayed for Dixmoor village employees
February 8, 2013 (DIXMOOR, Ill.) (WLS) -- Payroll is being delayed until Monday for village employees in south suburban Dixmoor.
Mayor Keevan Grimmett said the village was not able to transfer funds for payroll.
Grimmett says three village trustees who are upset with his budget policies have stopped attending meetings or voting on action items.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot