Pearl Jam sold out: Fans scoop up Wrigley Field tickets with record speed
February 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field in July sold out in hours Saturday, according to Live Nation, setting a new record.
The tickets for the July 19 show went on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for the general and were all gone by approximately 11:30 a.m.
Live Nation says it was the fastest concert sellout for Wrigley Field in history.
Wrigleyville residents got to buy tickets earlier in the week.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Jackknifed semi slows traffic on Tri-State near O'Hare 1 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 3 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 51 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 48 min ago
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 55 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Pay-by-phone coming for Chicago parking meters 50 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77