Pearl Jam sold out: Fans scoop up Wrigley Field tickets with record speed
February 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field in July sold out in hours Saturday, according to Live Nation, setting a new record.
The tickets for the July 19 show went on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for the general and were all gone by approximately 11:30 a.m.
Live Nation says it was the fastest concert sellout for Wrigley Field in history.
Wrigleyville residents got to buy tickets earlier in the week.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 3 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 2 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 51 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos