La Grange pastor charged with sexual assault
February 23, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A suburban pastor has charged with sexually assaulting a 9-year-old family member.
Reverend Donald Jung of the Second Baptist Church in La Grange is being held on $750,000 bond after being arrested and charged with predatory criminal sexual assault of a child.
Prosecutors say he had sex with the girl and that he was court martialed in the Army 22 years ago for having sex with a 10-year-old.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 8 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 4 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 29 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
30 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos