Colby Burnett, teacher from Oak Park, wins Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
February 26, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the second time in just over a year, Oak Park teacher Colby Burnett has won a title on Jeopardy!
Tuesday, Burnett won the show's Tournament of Champions.
Burnett, who took home the $250,000 grand prize, is a world history teacher at Fenwick High School.
The 29-year-old plans on saving most of the money he won and moving his mother into a new home by May.
Burnett also won Jeopardy!'s teachers tournament in November 2012.
Jeopardy! airs weekday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD