Colby Burnett, teacher from Oak Park, wins Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
February 26, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the second time in just over a year, Oak Park teacher Colby Burnett has won a title on Jeopardy!
Tuesday, Burnett won the show's Tournament of Champions.
Burnett, who took home the $250,000 grand prize, is a world history teacher at Fenwick High School.
The 29-year-old plans on saving most of the money he won and moving his mother into a new home by May.
Burnett also won Jeopardy!'s teachers tournament in November 2012.
Jeopardy! airs weekday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana 19 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling to celebrate 50 years
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
19 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos