Colby Burnett, teacher from Oak Park, wins Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
February 26, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the second time in just over a year, Oak Park teacher Colby Burnett has won a title on Jeopardy!
Tuesday, Burnett won the show's Tournament of Champions.
Burnett, who took home the $250,000 grand prize, is a world history teacher at Fenwick High School.
The 29-year-old plans on saving most of the money he won and moving his mother into a new home by May.
Burnett also won Jeopardy!'s teachers tournament in November 2012.
Jeopardy! airs weekday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home