The Bachelor to compete on Dancing With the Stars after popping question to Catherine Giudici
March 12, 2013 -- Sean Lowe is going from "The Bachelor" to the ballroom. The newly-engaged "Bachelor" will compete on the new season of "Dancing With The Stars."
- PHOTOS: 'DWTS' Season 16 Cast
"I am so tired of keeping secrets, but now they're all out," Lowe said today on "GMA," referring to his new "Dancing" gig and to having to keep his relationship with Guidici a secret for months.
Now that he's found a real-life partner, Lowe will pair up on "DWTS" with professional dancer Peta Murgatroyd on the dance floor. Murgatroyd, who has competed with Gilles Marini, won the mirror ball trophy on season 14 with contestant Donald Driver.Lowe joins 11 other celebrity contestants who will take to the dance floor on the season 16 premiere on Monday, March 18 on ABC. Music legend Wynonna Judd, former "Idol" finalist Kellie Pickler, reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump, comedian Andy Dick, and NFL star Jacoby Jones are among the headliners.
- Red Line Reconstruction Project sees 1st rush hour
- School closings march planned to protest CPS consolidations
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
- Desiree Rogers named chair of Chicago tourism board
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Photos: Eva Longoria on night of wardrobe malfunction
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- 7 in :77
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos