''Biggest Loser" finale reveals winner from Wheeling
March 19, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- We found out Monday who's the ''Biggest Loser'' at the end of season 14.
It came down to Danni Allen, 26, and Jeff Nichols. But Danni won the competition, losing more than 120 lbs. She won the grand prize of $250,000.
The contestants and kids who took part also reunited to show their progress. They lost a combined total of more than 1,600 pounds.
Our news partner The Daily Herald reports Allen, a Wheeling native, began the show three months ago at 258 pounds and weighed in at 137 pounds Monday night.
The newspaper says the graduate of Mundelein High School and Clemson University works as an advertising coordinator at Camping World and Good Sam in Lincolnshire and has said if she won the money would come in handy for paying off college loans.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 50 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 56 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed 30 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77