''Biggest Loser" finale reveals winner from Wheeling
March 19, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- We found out Monday who's the ''Biggest Loser'' at the end of season 14.
It came down to Danni Allen, 26, and Jeff Nichols. But Danni won the competition, losing more than 120 lbs. She won the grand prize of $250,000.
The contestants and kids who took part also reunited to show their progress. They lost a combined total of more than 1,600 pounds.
Our news partner The Daily Herald reports Allen, a Wheeling native, began the show three months ago at 258 pounds and weighed in at 137 pounds Monday night.
The newspaper says the graduate of Mundelein High School and Clemson University works as an advertising coordinator at Camping World and Good Sam in Lincolnshire and has said if she won the money would come in handy for paying off college loans.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 9 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 47 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
57 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos