TCF Bank robbed inside Jewel grocery store
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a suspect who robbed a Southwest Side bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
The robbery happened at a TCF Bank branch near 61st and Archer. The bank is inside a Jewel grocery store.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Nobody was hurt.
The FBI says it is the 35th confirmed bank robbery in the Chicago area so far this year.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet 22 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 25 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77
37 min ago
- Divvy Week kicks off in Chicago
59 min ago