TCF Bank robbed inside Jewel grocery store
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a suspect who robbed a Southwest Side bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
The robbery happened at a TCF Bank branch near 61st and Archer. The bank is inside a Jewel grocery store.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Nobody was hurt.
The FBI says it is the 35th confirmed bank robbery in the Chicago area so far this year.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 47 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club 44 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot