TV icons performing sitcom in Chicago
April 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Television icons Ed Asner and Marion Ross are performing in a new sitcom pilot in Chicago called "I've Got a Life in Kalamazoo" and you can see them in person Sunday afternoon.
The first episode was performed Saturday night at the Museum of Broadcast Communications.
They play a couple with a grown daughter putting her career on hold to care for her parents.
Asner and Ross both had a great success with their TV comedies, The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Happy Days.
You can see "Ive Got a Life in Kalamazoo" at the Museum of Broadcast Communications Sunday at 2 p.m. and VIP tickets give you a chance to meet Asner and Ross.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 6 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square 53 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 24 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 21 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 23 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
53 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
2 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
21 min ago