April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Saturday, May 4, 2013, thousands of people are expected to participate in the 16th Annual Run/ Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee, whom you know from Weekend Good Morning America, was part of a charity bowling event, and she came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about it.
Bowling for Brain Injury!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1515 Aurora Avenue
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 2 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 47 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
2 min ago