Man dies after being rescued from Hammond house fire
May 5, 2013 (HAMMOND, Ind.) (WLS) -- An elderly man rescued from a burning home in Indiana has died.
Roy Krieger, 85, and two others were pulled from the home in the 4200-block of Torrence Saturday afternoon.
Officials say Krieger was initially taken to the hospital without a pulse but was revived. However, they say he died from his injuries Saturday night.
An 11-year old boy and a 55-year-old were also taken to the hospital.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant