105-year-old 'bacon woman' rides in Wienermobile
May 7, 2013 (RICHLAND SPRINGS, Texas) (WLS) -- 105-year-old 'bacon woman' Pearl Cantrell got to ride in the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
"I love bacon, I could eat it for every meal -- and I do!" Pearl Cantrell said. Bacon is the secret to her long, happy life, she says. "I want other people to eat bacon, I tell them to. My kids all eat it."
Oscar Mayer heard her, and took a special interest in the feisty bacon-loving granny. Cantrell got to ride shot-bun in the Wienermobile through Richland Springs, Texas.
"I will never, ever forget it, as long as I live," Cantrell said.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 4 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 18 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 13 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
13 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos