Myron and Phil restaurant catches fire in Lincolnwood
May 8, 2013 (LINCOLNWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames ignited at a popular Lincolnwood restaurant Wednesday.
The fire Myron and Phil steak house and piano bar started early in the morning.
Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the restaurant.
There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire and no reported injuries.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant