Vernon Hills man found guilty of involuntarily killing wife
May 29, 2013 (VERNON HILLS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Vernon Hills man has been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of his wife.
A Lake County jury found Ronald Stolberg accidentally killed his wife Rachel after she repeatedly poked him awake in the middle of the night in June 2011.
Stolberg was taken back into custody after the verdict was read Tuesday night.
He awaits sentencing, which could be up to five years in prison.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits