Vernon Hills man found guilty of involuntarily killing wife
May 29, 2013 (VERNON HILLS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Vernon Hills man has been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of his wife.
A Lake County jury found Ronald Stolberg accidentally killed his wife Rachel after she repeatedly poked him awake in the middle of the night in June 2011.
Stolberg was taken back into custody after the verdict was read Tuesday night.
He awaits sentencing, which could be up to five years in prison.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 19 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 To Go 12-19-13
24 min ago