Dump truck spills load on Tri-State
June 3, 213 (ROSEMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- There was a big cleanup on the Tri-State Tollway Monday afternoon after a dump truck struck an overpass, spilling its load on the on the pavement in the northbound lanes at Balmoral in Rosemont.
For a while, all lanes were shut down while crews cleaned up.
Two of the left lanes were open by 5:30 p.m.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 36 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 51 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 38 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 47 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
36 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
51 min ago