The Cook County Animal and Rabies Control hosts mobile, low-cost pet clinics
June 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cook County Animal and Rabies Control is hosting low-cost clinic services through September.
Rabies vaccinations and micro-chip services for pets are available at low costs.
The mobile clinics will operate at various locations throughout the Cook County. Clinic hours are10:00 a.m. until 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday's clinic is held at the Southwest Ice Arena in Crestwood. There, pets can be micro-chipped for $10, and rabies vaccinations cost $7.
Download the full listing of clinic dates and locations here.
For more information on the department, visit http://www.cookcountygov.com/portal/server.pt/community/animal___rabies_control/247.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains