Metra train hits semi-truck in Elmwood Park
June 11, 2013 (ELMWOOD PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A semi-truck and Metra train collided Tuesday near Grand and Harlem in Elmwood Park.
Although no major injuries were reported, the crash took off part of the semi.
Harlem was shut down, and delays were being reported on Metra.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 18 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident 7 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
18 min ago