Metra train hits semi-truck in Elmwood Park
June 11, 2013 (ELMWOOD PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A semi-truck and Metra train collided Tuesday near Grand and Harlem in Elmwood Park.
Although no major injuries were reported, the crash took off part of the semi.
Harlem was shut down, and delays were being reported on Metra.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos