Couple plans wedding aboard homemade pirate ship
July 5, 2013 (ROCKTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A groom-to-be is going to extreme measures to get the wedding of his dreams.
Tony Miller is building his very own pirate ship for his wedding next month.
Miller wants to exchange vows with fiancee Kaela on deck of the vessel he's constructing right now. Studying ships is his hobby and he designed their wedding craft inspired by his favorites.
As for the bride-to-be, Kaela always wanted to be married outside, but admits this is a little beyond what she had in mind.
The ship sits on a manmade pond surrounded by handmade boulders.
Tony says he is on track to finish his ship before the August 3 ceremony.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 46 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 26 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
24 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
26 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
17 min ago