Doctors join Bishop Larry Trotter to raise prostate cancer awareness
July 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bishop Larry Trotter returned to the pulpit Sunday after his battle with prostate cancer.
More than 1,000 congregants were expected to welcome him back to Sweet Holy Spirit Church in Chicago.
Trotter underwent surgery in May.
Sunday, doctors representing Chicago's four major academic medical centers were set to join Trotter to introduce a new public awareness campaign about prostate cancer.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 11 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 44 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 30 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 2 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
11 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami...
15 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
2 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos