Wynton Collins charged in fatal shooting in the Lawndale neighborhood, bail denied
July 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bail is denied for a West Side man accused of gunning down his girlfriend in front of her two small children.
Prosecutors say Wynton Collins shot Georgina Randall in the 1600 block of South Drake Monday afternoon.
They say the 28 year old fired more shots at Randall as her 4-year-old son yelled at him to stop.
Randall's 7-year-old daughter later identified Collins as the shooter to police.
He has been charged with first degree murder.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 24 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
24 min ago