Wynton Collins charged in fatal shooting in the Lawndale neighborhood, bail denied
July 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bail is denied for a West Side man accused of gunning down his girlfriend in front of her two small children.
Prosecutors say Wynton Collins shot Georgina Randall in the 1600 block of South Drake Monday afternoon.
They say the 28 year old fired more shots at Randall as her 4-year-old son yelled at him to stop.
Randall's 7-year-old daughter later identified Collins as the shooter to police.
He has been charged with first degree murder.
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis 39 min ago
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- NIU hazing death case in court 43 min ago
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4 27 min ago
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mount Baldy to remain closed this summer
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 11 min ago
- Ex-booster club president pleads guilty to theft
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike 55 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed
- 'Ice Road Truckers' driver charged with kidnapping prostitute
- 1888 shipwreck pictures in SF Bay released
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos