'Transformers 4' seeks extras for Chicago scenes
July 15, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- ''Transformers 4'' will be filming in Chicago soon. It's the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was made in Chicago in 2010.
An open casting call is Friday and Saturday in Skokie at the Skokie Holiday Inn.
Movie makers are looking for extras, aged eighteen and over, who are clean- cut business types or may fit into FBI or military scenes. Asian extras age nine and over are also needed for a scene set in Hong Kong.
Filming is scheduled for August 18th through September 27th. For more information, download the casting call information sheet.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake