Chicago aviation police officer Angela Brown accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee
July 18, 2013 (MILWAUKEE) (WLS) -- A Chicago Aviation police officer who works at O'Hare Airport is accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee.
Angela Brown, 47, faces a charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Brown allegedly worked as a mule for a Chicago drug kingpin, according to an ABC 7 sister station in Milwaukee. The station's source says for the past six months, Brown has been driving heroin to Milwaukee.
Before her arrest Wednesday, Brown was reportedly tracked by a GPS device placed on her car by narcotic agents.
chicago police department, local
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 5 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 9 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 29 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
8 min ago
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
5 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
13 min ago