Chicago aviation police officer Angela Brown accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee
July 18, 2013 (MILWAUKEE) (WLS) -- A Chicago Aviation police officer who works at O'Hare Airport is accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee.
Angela Brown, 47, faces a charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Brown allegedly worked as a mule for a Chicago drug kingpin, according to an ABC 7 sister station in Milwaukee. The station's source says for the past six months, Brown has been driving heroin to Milwaukee.
Before her arrest Wednesday, Brown was reportedly tracked by a GPS device placed on her car by narcotic agents.
chicago police department, local
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 55 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 50 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 21 min ago