Chicago aviation police officer Angela Brown accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee
July 18, 2013 (MILWAUKEE) (WLS) -- A Chicago Aviation police officer who works at O'Hare Airport is accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee.
Angela Brown, 47, faces a charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Brown allegedly worked as a mule for a Chicago drug kingpin, according to an ABC 7 sister station in Milwaukee. The station's source says for the past six months, Brown has been driving heroin to Milwaukee.
Before her arrest Wednesday, Brown was reportedly tracked by a GPS device placed on her car by narcotic agents.
chicago police department, local
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout