Vigil held for Kassandra Castillo, 18, killed in car crash after pepper spray attack
July 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Family and friends paid tribute on Tuesday to a Franklin Park teen killed in a car crash following a pepper spray attack.
Police say Kassandra Castillo, 18, was killed when the driver of the car she was riding in early Sunday morning crashed into two parked cars.
Police say the two were attacked with pepper spray before the crash.
Castillo's family described her as a popular girl with a big smile.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 28 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 27 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
28 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos