Relatives of murder victim Ashley Hardmon march for peace in Austin
August 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A march in Chicago took place Wednesday night with a message to stop the violence.
Among those taking part was the mother of 19-year-old Ashley Hardmon. The teenager was gunned down last month near her home in the Austin neighborhood.
Pastor Ira Acree announced a $3,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Ashley Hardmon's killer.
Relatives of other murder victims also marched Wednesday night in the Austin community.
stop the violence, local
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 2 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
2 min ago