Relatives of murder victim Ashley Hardmon march for peace in Austin
August 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A march in Chicago took place Wednesday night with a message to stop the violence.
Among those taking part was the mother of 19-year-old Ashley Hardmon. The teenager was gunned down last month near her home in the Austin neighborhood.
Pastor Ira Acree announced a $3,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Ashley Hardmon's killer.
Relatives of other murder victims also marched Wednesday night in the Austin community.
stop the violence, local
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting 45 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
45 min ago