Police look for Naperville robbery suspects after car ends up in North Lawndale
August 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities were searching Tuesday for suspects from a Naperville armed robbery that led police to Chicago's North Lawndale neighborhood.
Police found the suspects' getaway car abandoned in alley near 15th Street and Kolin Monday night.
Chicago and suburban police spent several hours searching the area for the suspects but were unable to find them.
The suspects are wanted for holding up a Radio Shack on Ogden Road in Naperville.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 15 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death 58 min ago
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center 32 min ago
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- 7 in 77