Police look for Naperville robbery suspects after car ends up in North Lawndale
August 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities were searching Tuesday for suspects from a Naperville armed robbery that led police to Chicago's North Lawndale neighborhood.
Police found the suspects' getaway car abandoned in alley near 15th Street and Kolin Monday night.
Chicago and suburban police spent several hours searching the area for the suspects but were unable to find them.
The suspects are wanted for holding up a Radio Shack on Ogden Road in Naperville.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 45 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 8 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont 18 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
45 min ago
- 2014 International Home + Housewares Show
49 min ago