Andersonville's Ann Sathers to close
August 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Alderman and restaurant owner Tom Tunney is closing one of his Ann Sather locations.
The restaurant on North Clark in the Andersonville neighborhood will be out of business by the end of the year.
Tunney has already sold the building.
Three other restaurants on Belmont, North Broadway and West Granville, will remain open.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 18 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 36 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 35 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
14 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
33 min ago