Andersonville's Ann Sathers to close
August 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Alderman and restaurant owner Tom Tunney is closing one of his Ann Sather locations.
The restaurant on North Clark in the Andersonville neighborhood will be out of business by the end of the year.
Tunney has already sold the building.
Three other restaurants on Belmont, North Broadway and West Granville, will remain open.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos