Search for John Spira search continues in Wheaton forest preserve
AUGUST 17, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Family and friends of a west suburban man who went missing more than six years ago still have not given up their search for him.
John Spira disappeared in February 2007.
He was last seen with his business partner in unincorporated West Chicago.
Saturday morning dozens of people searched a forest preserve in Wheaton.
Earlier this week, the DuPage County sheriff's office helped in the search for him in Glen Ellyn.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 59 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 32 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 49 min ago
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up 2 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 26 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All