McDonald's to offer 'Mighty Wings' chicken wings nationwide
August 26, 2013 (WLS) -- McDonald's will begin serving up chicken wings at all of its restaurants nationwide, but customers won't have long to enjoy them.
The Oak Brook-based restaurant chain began testing "Mighty Wings" in Chicago in January.
Now they will be added to the menu nationwide beginning next month.
The bone-in chicken wings will be sold in pieces of 3, 5, or 10.
Nine different sauces will be offered.
You won't have long to enjoy them though, as McDonalds says its Mighty Wings will only be available until the end of November.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 17 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 14 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 31 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake