Zumba founder fitness concert at Navy Pier
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The man who founded Zumba was in Chicago Saturday night, leading one really large class.
Beto Perez was joined by celebrity instructors from around the world for a fitness concert at Navy Pier.
Zumba fans of all ages got to see the man who started it all while working up a sweat.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 54 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 53 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home 36 min ago
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 11 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 7 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
54 min ago