CTA subway tunnels getting Internet upgrade
October 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Plans are in the works to bring 4G wireless throughout the 24 miles of CTA subway tunnels.
The CTA owns and leases its subway cellular network to wireless service providers, generating nearly $2 million a year in revenue.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 5 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 59 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 8 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
5 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
22 min ago