Get giggles during yoga? No problem
October 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Yoga focuses a lot on meditation to help clear your mind and live a healthier and happier life. But there is a new style that uses noise to help people relax.
Instructors of Laughter Yoga say getting the giggles improves your health by bringing your body and brain more oxygen. It also helps lower blood pressure and can even block pain receptors.
The instructors believe laughing can help melt away the stress of daily life.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 33 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 24 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos