Designers and their muses kick off Chicago Fashion Week
October 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Designer and muse: the two went hand-and-hand for a kick-off event for Chicago's Fashion Week.
Some of the biggest names in fashion say they were inspired by leaders in creative careers.
Models walked the runway in looks created by Chicago designers.
They used professionals from fields -- such as culinary and visual artists -- as muses.
Chicago's fashion week runs through Sunday, October 20.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant