Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah 'shut down for a while,' says Thibodeaux
October 18, 2013 (LAKE FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah is still feeling sore from a preseason injury and will be "shut down for a while," according to coach Tom Thibodeaux.
Noah made his preseason debut Thursday night in the Bulls home win over the Pistons, scoring two points and grabbing eight rebounds.
He had missed the team's first three preseason games because of a strained right groin.
chicago bulls, sports
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 59 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 3 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 20 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 37 min ago
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy 9 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial 22 min ago
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 16 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 6 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
59 min ago