Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah 'shut down for a while,' says Thibodeaux
October 18, 2013 (LAKE FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah is still feeling sore from a preseason injury and will be "shut down for a while," according to coach Tom Thibodeaux.
Noah made his preseason debut Thursday night in the Bulls home win over the Pistons, scoring two points and grabbing eight rebounds.
He had missed the team's first three preseason games because of a strained right groin.
chicago bulls, sports
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout