Michigan Ave. high-rise fire injures man
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is hospitalized after a fire at Michigan Avenue high-rise in downtown Chicago.
The fire on the 15th floor of the building at 535 North Michigan Avenue on Wednesday morning was quickly extinguished. The man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in good condition with smoke inhalation. He's expected to be just fine.
Michigan Avenue was temporarily blocked by some emergency vehicles while firefighters extinguished the fire.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Community on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted 16 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago 46 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- 7 in :77
14 min ago
- Community on alert after girl, 15, beaten,...
16 min ago