Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
December 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police identified the body of a woman found in Libertyville as that of missing woman Anne Stroll.
Stroll, 64, was reported missing by her husband on Monday. Her body was found Tuesday in the 3200-block of Milwaukee Avenue in a cemetery near Independence Grove Forest Preserve. That's near her Gurnee home.
Police say the woman was not a victim of foul play.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 24 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- Newsviews: I-DOT Road Construction
36 min ago