Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
December 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police identified the body of a woman found in Libertyville as that of missing woman Anne Stroll.
Stroll, 64, was reported missing by her husband on Monday. Her body was found Tuesday in the 3200-block of Milwaukee Avenue in a cemetery near Independence Grove Forest Preserve. That's near her Gurnee home.
Police say the woman was not a victim of foul play.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 5 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 14 min ago
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics 24 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos