Montgomery County murder suspect Cliff Hogan turns himself in to authorities
MONTGOMERY, TX -- Clifford Edward Hogan turned himself in Saturday after a warrant was issued for his arrest in the shooting death of Henry Williams.
The shooting happened Thursday and a warrant was issued Friday, identifying Hogan as the suspect.
Hogan turned himself in at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Criminal Justice Complex in Conroe.
Hogan's surrender came on the heels of a Friday night search in the April Sound subdivision of Montgomery County.
SWAT officers and MCSO deputies surrounded two homes on Snug Harbor Drive near Dawns Edge after a homeowner reported seeing Hogan. Authorities thought he was hiding in the attic of one of the homes, but they could not find him when they entered.
Hogan was in custody Saturday night with bond set at $500,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations 47 min ago
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday 15 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation