Third suspect in custody for pregnant teen Eva Casara's murder
December 30, 2013 (DOLTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Dolton say they have a third person in custody for the fatal shooting of a pregnant teenager on Christmas night.
Police say he turned himself in Monday afternoon, though he has not yet been charged.
Anthony Lee, 16, and his brother, 21-year-old Diante Coakley are charged with first-degree murder.
Authorities say Eva Casara was part of a robbery plot that went wrong and ended in her killing.
Casara's baby survived and is in critical condition.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack 13 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 16 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 1 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 56 min ago
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos