Water main break prompts Griffith, Ind. boil order
January 19, 2014 (GRIFFITH, Ind.) (WLS) -- Officials in Griffith, Indiana Sunday night have issued a boil water order for the next 48 hours.
It affects Griffith residents who live south of Main Street.
This comes as a result of a water main break.
Griffith officials say crews are repairing a three-foot hole in a city pipe that's causing low water pressure.
They could not give an estimated time of when the repair will be completed.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 9 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say 44 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
9 min ago
- 2014 International Home + Housewares Show
13 min ago