350 pounds of pot worth almost $1 million seized from Chicago apartment; suspect Miguel Briseno charged
January 26, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago traffic stop led to the seizure of 350 lbs. of marijuana.
Police said they pulled over Miguel Briseno, 22, earlier this month and found 2 lbs. of pot. This weekend, as part of their investigation into Briseno, police executed a search warrant at a South Side apartment and found the 350-lbs. stash, which investigators say is worth near $1 million.
Briseno faces felony drug possession charges.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 13 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard 28 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 7 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 34 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits