South Bay News
Santa Clara water district to vote on water reductions
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- According to the San Jose Mercury News, Silicon Valley's largest water provider is expected to approve a number of water conservation policies this week, including a reduction in water use.
The board of the Santa Clara Water District provides drinking water to 1.8 million people. The district also sells water to a number of retailers, including the cities of Gilroy and Santa Clara.
santa clara, santa clara county, silicon valley, gilroy, water, drought, south bay news
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher reported missing 1 min ago
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 14 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos