Kelly Ripa no makeup bet on day of George Clooney visit
February 6, 2014 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Kelly Ripa wore no makeup to work, coming clean on a bet she made with co-host Michael Strahan. And it just happened to be the day George Clooney appeared on ABC's ''Live with Kelly and Michael.''
Ripa was quick to point out she wasn't wearing making makeup, and make a joke about it.
"Calm down, we'll all get through this together. Don't adjust your dials. There's nothing wrong with your TV. One of us is wearing makeup, and one of us isn't," Ripa told the audience.
"You look great," co-host Strahan said. "And really fresh."
Ripa lost a bet to Strahan over the Super Bowl outcome.
"I've never lost a Super Bowl bet- ever- in my life. So imagine: a.) losing; b.) losing and you can't wear makeup; and c.) . . . ," Ripa said.
"C.) George Clooney is here today," Strahan finished.
"Which really, only punishes George Clooney," Ripa said.
Ripa did say she's got Vaseline on to "just so my lips don't get stuck to my teeth."
Fans on twitter were quick to write about the makeup-less Ripa, "stunning. The one word to describe u kelly. You are beautiful inside n out." and "OMG- if could look a fraction of how good Kelly looks w/o make up I'd be thrilled #kellyisbeautiful."
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake